Friday, November 23, 2007

You Should Check Out Expo TV, Reviewer Hunted339

screenshot of hunted339 purity grits review on expotv.com

I stumbled upon this review while checking out ExpoTV, a site that "features thousands of Videopinions reviews - short, unbiased, consumer-generated videos of products and services" (from their About Expo TV page).

Right now I don't really have the words to describe what I am feeling about this goldmine of unintentional comedy. I urge you to explore this mother lode of brilliance on your own, but here are a couple of starting points for you if you're interested:

* Hunted339's review of Bush's Baked Beans
- "I always like to dress it up a little bit"
- "This is a really good brand. I like the taste."

screenshot of hunted339 bush's baked beans review

* Hunted339's review of Suave hand & body lotion
- "Nourish your body"
- "The sensuous scent of cinnamon and sandalwood will unleash your alluring side"
- "This is an 18oz bottle that I picked up at Dollar General for, like, uh, three bucks."

screenshot of hunted339's suave lotion reivew @ expotv.com


* Zoesmommy27's review of Durex Love condoms
- "You can buy bigger boxes, if that's what you need"
- "Because sometimes you feel like a little devil, and you should use a condom"

zoesmommy27's review of durex love condoms @ expotv.com

* Jdavitt's review of Budweiser
- "I'm gonna have to say that the advertising is pretty, pretty right on the money"
- "Drinking it right out of the, the bottle it comes in is a unique experience."
- "I would recommend it highly to anyone who wants to imbibe."

screenshot of jdavitt's review of budweiser @ expotv.com

No comments: