Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tip of the Cap to Someone Working Outside the System: Team Colors Party Mix

Team Colors Party Mix, as seen at Walgreens

Saw this in line at my neighborhood Walgreen's. This certainly is one way to sidestep licensing deals. (I'm guessing the Bears aren't getting a cut of the sales here. And it is packaged as generically and cheaply as possible. So whatever sales are made are going straight into some wily entrepreneur's pockets, helping pay the lease on his Nissan 350Z, no doubt.)

I don't know who would eat this crap, but I don't even want to think about the bare bones operation that must put this stuff together (I'm picturing bottom of the barrel pretzel remnants that other food processors can't make any use of and 100% liquid sugar coating applied with third-hand machinery), but I'm sure some suckers will buy this and whoever is behind it will laugh all the way to the bank.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.